Youth Job Link focuses on youth including students, who are between the ages of 15-29 and looking for employment. This could include summer, after school and permanent full-time employment. Services under this program include on job matching and preparing youth for the job market. Financial support, limited to a maximum of $300 per job match, may be strategically offered to youth, to help them become job ready. To be eligible, the youth must be brand new to the job market with no previous work experience.
META can offer these NO COST services
- Career exploration support to increase knowledge of career options and the labour market
- Career management support to provide youth with personal management & life, work decision making skills to foresee, anticipate and adapt to labour market change
- Job readiness support to provide youth with the skills to conduct an independent job search and with on-the-job skills to effectively integrate the workforce
- Job matching to connect youth with employment opportunities, including summer jobs
- Financial support to help youth become job ready
For more information on Youth Job Link or other programs offered at META Employment Services, visit our office or call 613-966-9069.