Reid's Dairy – Belleville, Ontario
- Grade 12 High School Diploma
- Background Check required
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and some job tasks can be physically demanding.
- Must have knowledge in health and safety and G.M.P.’s pertaining to a food manufacturing facility.
- Cleaning and sanitizing work areas and equipment.
- Completing customer orders, loading and unloading trucks in Shipping Department.
- Responsible for storing and organizing products manufactured on daily basis.
- Unpacks and examines incoming shipments.
- Operating machinery.
- Must have a positive attitude when dealing with customers.
- Checking finished products and packaging for basic quality defects.
- Experience operating high-speed packaging machinery and equipment is an asset.
- Experience working in a food manufacturing facility and/or Production department is an asset.
Type of Job: Full-Time
Hourly Wage/Salary: $14.75
Hours: 40 hours per week (day, evening and weekend)
Closes: January 29, 2018
The information contained in this job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. META Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
If you require a Meta job posting translated into French, please advise the Resource and Information staff.