Technical Support Specialist
Tint Tek 20/20 – Shannonville, ON
Who we are
Tint Tek 20/20 developed the world’s first computerized automotive window film cutting system. We are a web-based software company that offers b2b software solutions worldwide. Our customer base is growing each and every year so our team must grow as well. We are looking for friendly energetic punctual staff that like the balance of a fun office environment, but a hard-working culture.
If you are looking for a customer service position at a beautiful unique office, with a great working environment and wonderful co-workers, then we would like to meet you. This Tech Support position is quite unique in that you will be assisting customers from around the world via email, telephone, and remote support. You would be part of a team that was instrumental in revolutionizing the window film industry more than 20 years ago.
- Responsible, reliable, self-starter and attentive to detail
- Experience – ideally 1+ years in a technical customer service
- Dedicated person that enjoys being part of a team
- Must be willing to learn new systems, tasks and technology
- Clear and concise telephone and e-mail communication
- Multi-tasking skills
- Monitoring all support channels and responding to customers
- Taking telephone calls and walking customers through problems
- Working with other members of the team on problem resolution
- Fixing any software issues that may arise
- Accepting and processing annual and monthly subscription renewals
- Accepting and collecting online payments
- Microsoft Windows and Web Browsers
Our ideal hire also has experience with
- Telephone communication skills
- Microsoft Word
- Graphic art experience and using printers is a great asset, but not necessary
Type of Job:
Hourly Wage/Salary: $16.00 per hour
Hours: 40 hrs/week
Closes: March 8, 2019
To apply follow these instructions
If this sounds like you, please submit a cover letter and resume clearly indicating how you meet the requirements for this position to email@example.com
or call Andy @ 613-969-0400
The information contained in this job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. META Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
If you require a Meta job posting translated into French, please advise the Resource and Information staff.