Summer Student position
Reid's Dairy – Belleville, Ontario
Reid’s Dairy Company Ltd. is currently accepting resumes for a summer work term in the Shipping Department.
Experience working in a food manufacturing facility is an asset.
Summer program will end on Friday, August 31. Summer students may have the option to work during the fall and into their school year depending on their schedules.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and some job tasks can be physically demanding
- Cleaning and sanitizing work areas and equipment
- Boxing products and ensuring they are packaged correctly
- Completing customer orders, loading and unloading trucks in Shipping Department
- Responsible for storing and organizing products manufactured on daily basis
- Unpacks and examines incoming shipments
- Operating machinery
- Must have a positive attitude when dealing with customers
- Checking finished products and packaging for basis quality defects
- Experience operating high-speed packaging machinery and equipment is an asset
Type of Job: Summer Position
Hourly Wage/Salary: $15.00-$15.50 per hour
Hours: 20-40 hours per week
Closes: June 29, 2018
To apply follow these instructionsHow to Apply: Please send resumes to email@example.com
Ryan Seward, Human Resources Supervisor
The information contained in this job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. META Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
If you require a Meta job posting translated into French, please advise the Resource and Information staff.