Burger King – Belleville, Ontario
- High School Diploma or GED required, 2 years of college preferred
- 1-2 years of restaurant experience
- Requires the ability to speak, read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence and policy documents, as well as converse comfortably with customers
- Demonstrates strong math and Windows-based computer literacy
- Demonstrates the ability to interact with the public and coworkers in a friendly, enthusiastic and outgoing manner
- Demonstrates the ability to resolve consumer and restaurant issues in a prompt and courteous manner
- Demonstrates the ability to bend, twist, and stand to perform normal job functions
- Demonstrates the ability to prioritize and organizes own and others’ work time to meet deadlines and objectives
- Customer service and cash handling experience preferred
Please see the attached document for more information.
- Greets all customers with a smile and friendly greeting and follows all customer service policies and procedures
- Resolve customer complaints politely with courtesy and efficiency
- Maintain company procedures and controls for product quality and restaurant maintenance
- Maintains a solid knowledge of product and services available in unit
- Direct and motivate crew members to perform assigned tasks and provide direction or support as necessary
- Perform opening and/or closing procedures properly on all shifts supervised
- Supervise, maintain and train crew members on each of the crew stations and provide input to managers when performance issues arise on any shifts supervised
Apply by email (BK02564@redberryfs.ca) or in person (298 North Front Street, Belleville).
Type of Job: Full-Time, Part-Time
Hourly Wage/Salary: TBD
Hours: Full-time and part-time
Closes: June 30, 2017
The information contained in this job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. META Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
If you require a Meta job posting translated into French, please advise the Resource and Information staff.