Senior Staff Accountant
Welch LLP – Picton, ON – (Prince Edward County/PEC)
- University degree in Commerce, Accounting or Finance
- Professional accounting designation (CPA-CA or CPA-CGA) or nearing completion
- Working experience in public accounting is required
- Strong communication skills, both oral & written
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure with flexibility and adaptability in managing conflicting deadlines
- Working knowledge of Caseware, Profile and Microsoft Office is preferred
- Access to a vehicle is required; be willing to travel from the office on occasion
- Willingness to occasionally assist in other Welch offices in Quinte Region as needed
Please download job description below for more details
- Preparation of working paper files (audits, reviews, compilations), financial statements and notes, and related tax returns
- Assist in the planning, organizing and controlling of these engagements to meet deadlines including the effective and efficient wrap-up of the engagement.
- Preparation of personal tax filings
Type of Job: Permanent Full-Time
Hourly Wage/Salary: To be determined
Closes: December 31, 2018
To apply follow these instructions
If you are interested in a great career opportunity with a growing, flexible and dynamic organization, please apply by sending your resume referencing: Senior Staff Accountant
in the subject line to: email@example.com
The information contained in this job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. META Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
If you require a Meta job posting translated into French, please advise the Resource and Information staff.