Canadian Corps of Commissionaires - Kingston & Region Division – Belleville, Trenton, ON
All applicants must:
- hold a current Ontario Security Guard License
- hold valid Emergency First Aid Certificate
- must have Smart Serve qualifications
- If you do not currently hold a Security Guard Licence from Ontario, please contact the Belleville office at 613-962-6500 x 5 for more info.
- Commissionaires – Kingston & Region Division is accepting applications for position of Security Guard, to work Belleville Senators hockey games for the 2018/2019 season and and variety of other sites
- be at least 18 years of age
- be a Canadian Citizen in good standing and reside in Canada
- provide a current CPIC (within the past three months)
- must have full availability to work minimum 5-hour shifts (30 – 40 home games)
- responsible for transportation to and from work
Type of Job:
Hourly Wage/Salary: 14.25 - 19.00
Hours: 20 - 40
Closes: May 31, 2019
The information contained in this job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. META Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
If you require a Meta job posting translated into French, please advise the Resource and Information staff.