Sales – Art Gallery
Native Renaissance – Tyendinaga, ON
We are looking for artistic, creative, motivated, out of the box thinkers to inspire our customers imagination, with flare and remarkable knowledge on the products we are showcasing in our relaunched gallery.
Our employees must strive to inspire our visitors, you will create a friendly, cultural atmosphere, for our visitors to be with us at Native Renaissance.
You must show:
- Personal motivation
- Willingness to learn
- “Go the extra mile” to drive sales
- Welcoming customers to the store and answering their queries
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Proven work experience 1-2 years minimum
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver information tailored to the audience needs
Type of Job: Full-Time
Hourly Wage/Salary: TBD
Closes: August 20, 2018
The information contained in this job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. META Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
If you require a Meta job posting translated into French, please advise the Resource and Information staff.