Retail Store Manager
Reid's Dairy – Belleville, Ontario
- Minimum five (5) years of experience working as a store supervisor or manager
- Experience working with Aloha: Point of Sale System.
- Flexibility regarding availability – schedule which includes days, evenings, weekends
- Strong communication skills and leadership qualities
- Ability to effectively manage and prioritize tasks
- Must be passionate about customer service and ensuring their needs are met on a continuous basis
- Pleasant customer service mannerism and positive attitude
- Knowledge of computer programs such as: Excel and MS Word, e-mail
- Efficient in ordering inventory
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures
Please see the attached document for more information.
- Manage the daily operations of the retail store while maintaining the highest quality of customer service and leadership
- Greeting the public and assisting with customer service-related questions
- Opening and closing the retail store
- Be responsible for counting floats and daily bank deposits
- Ordering product and maintaining inventories
- Communicating with Production and Office personnel
- Dealing with customer concerns and complaints
- Scheduling staff on weekly basis, overseeing and assisting where required
- Food safety; proper cleaning and sanitation practices
- Monitoring product quality and employee health and safety
- Physical lifting is required (milk cases 40-45lbs)
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment
- Operating a cash register and servicing food products
Type of Job: Full-Time
Hourly Wage/Salary: TBD
Closes: July 13, 2017
The information contained in this job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. META Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
If you require a Meta job posting translated into French, please advise the Resource and Information staff.