Retail Sales Clerk
Finkle Electric – Belleville, Ontario
- Receive, assist with unloading, open, unpack and assemble merchandise e. light fixtures, fans, home furnishings etc. (maximum 30 lbs). Compare merchandise invoices to items actually received to ensure shipments are correct.
- Clean display areas, shelves, and sales floor. Cleaning includes dusting, vacuuming and use of household cleaners/lighting and furniture cleaners to keep products clean and dust
- Assist in moving lighting and accessory display to merchandise new products.
- Training to be provided to answer customer questions about lighting and electrical merchandise and advise customers on product selection and service.
- Will be required to answer phone and take messages
- Must be able to use point of sale machine and register and count
- Must be a team player with good interpersonal skill and maintain a professional appearance at all times while working on the A cheerful friendly disposition is required.
- Should have a base knowledge of computer skills such as: Gmail, excel and word (to create and provide quotes), internet research, scanning to computer and printing.
- Will need to contact suppliers for stock info, follow up calls to get delivery ETA, and to request return goods authorization for defects and missed shipments.
Type of Job: Full-Time
Hourly Wage/Salary: $11.40
Closes: September 30, 2017
The information contained in this job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. META Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
If you require a Meta job posting translated into French, please advise the Resource and Information staff.