Local Optometry office seeking a motivated and dedicated individual.
- Minimum Ontario Secondary School Diploma
- Experience an asset, but willing to train the right individual
Local optometry office seeking a motivated and dedicated individual. Successful applicant will be:
- Detail oriented – accuracy to data integrity
- Possess the ability to communicate effectively, both verbal and written
- Capable of scheduling appointments
- Able to operate phone system
This is a Part Time position, of 3 days per week.
Too apply – please submit Resume & Cover Letter below or drop off in person at:
#17 Campbell St, Belleville, ON
Between the hours of
Closed from 12pm—1pm for lunch
Type of Job: Part-Time
Hourly Wage/Salary: To be Discussed
Hours: 3 days per week
Closes: March 29, 2018
The information contained in this job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. META Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
If you require a Meta job posting translated into French, please advise the Resource and Information staff.