Sofina Foods Inc. – Belleville Ontario
Reporting to the Plant Manager, the Production & Yield Specialist works closely with the Production departments and provides data entry for operations tracking. The incumbent ensures data integrity of the plant’s production reporting in accordance with established corporate standards and requirements. While the key responsibilities consist of data entry and yield reporting, the Specialist will also utilize production data to complete analysis on the plants productivity, utilization and capacity. The incumbent will have strong excel and analytical skills that will enable them to extract and mine data to generate reports for analysis by plant management.
- Post-secondary education with 2-4 years of data entry and yield reporting experience in a food or manufacturing industry is an asset
- Proficient in MS office with an expert knowledge of MS Excel
- Strong knowledge on the creation and use of pivot tables in MS Excel
- Experience of working on Sage Enterprise Resourcing Software is an asset
- Strong leadership and communication skills are needed to interface with production associates and management alike
- Complete daily input of production data to support daily production reporting systems
- Interact daily with Plant Supervisors as well as hourly personnel to identify causes for deviations in production efficiencies as identified by daily reporting
- Support the plant management in the yields, productivity metrics, and loss analysis
Type of Job: Full-Time
Hourly Wage/Salary: Depending On Experience
Closes: May 30, 2018
To apply follow these instructions
Please email resume and cover letter: email@example.com
Contact: Abid Zafar, Human Resources Generalist
The information contained in this job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. META Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
If you require a Meta job posting translated into French, please advise the Resource and Information staff.