Printing Assistant (Factory)
IS2 Workforce Solutions – Belleville
– Secondary School/Equivalency, Equivalent work experience may be considered
– Experience working within a manufacturing environment
– Ability to meet the physical demands of the position including standing for extended periods and lifting up to 40 lbs
– Ability to read, write, and communicate orally in the English language
– Attention to detail
– Experience working in team environments
– Ability to work 8 hour rotating shifts
Type of Job: Temporary
Hourly Wage/Salary: $12.25
Closes: September 30, 2017
The information contained in this job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. META Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
If you require a Meta job posting translated into French, please advise the Resource and Information staff.