Personal Support Workers
Comfort Keepers – Belleville, Gananoque and Kingston
- Personal Support Worker or Health Care Aide certificate from a recognized institution with at least 2 years’ experience working in Homecare or with the elderly population.
- Current certificate in Standard First Aid and CPR maneuvers.
- Valid Driver’s licence and a good driving record are beneficial.
- Own car/transportation required.
- Police Criminal Reference Check.
- Must have strong critical thinking, initiative, creativity, as well as time management skills.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Written communication skills to complete any required reports.
- Ability to effectively work independently and/or as a team member.
- Must be compassionate, passionate, patient and caring in nature.
- Able to work under stressful conditions.
- Must be physically and mentally fit to handle the demands of care giving.
- Ability to relate well with clients, colleagues, Supervisors, Comfort Keepers staff and other health care professionals.
- Capacity to understand needs of seniors, persons with disabilities, caregivers and persons with an acute or chronic health condition.
- Ability to speak multiple languages is a great asset.
Please see attached document for more information.
- Deliver high quality in-home care services that enable seniors and other clients to enjoy the highest level of independence and quality of life achievable.
- Service clients in their homes, nursing homes, retirement homes, hospital wards and other work sites as required.
- Other work locations available – Kingston and Surrounding Communities. Napanee, Trenton, Brockville, Morrisburg, Smith Falls, Sharbot Lake.
Type of Job: Full-Time, Part-Time
Hourly Wage/Salary: TBD based upon experience level
Closes: October 31, 2017
To apply follow these instructionsSend your resume to the attention of Director of Care - Comfort Keepers: 1786 Bath Rd. Unit 12. Kingston, ON K7M 4Y2 (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The information contained in this job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. META Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
If you require a Meta job posting translated into French, please advise the Resource and Information staff.