Part Time Outcome Support Facilitator
Community Living Campbellford/Brighton – Campbellford, Cobourg, Warkworth
Outcome Support Facilitator
Ideal candidates will have a Developmental Service Worker Diploma from a recognized College. Other Human Services diplomas or degrees will also be considered as well as an acceptable combination of relevant education, training, skills and work experience diverse enough to be considered equivalent.
Potential new employees must have/obtain and provide proof of;
- A reliable vehicle that may be used for the purposes of work, including providing transportation to people supported and potentially one or more members of the supported person’s family
- A valid Ontario “G” Driver’s License
- Valid automobile insurance (with a minimum of $1,000,000 liability)
- An acceptable Driver’s Abstract
- Current First Aid/CPR and N.V.C.I. Certification
- A Criminal Reference Check and Vulnerable Sector Search (within the last 6months)
- An acceptable medical examination form (provided by CLC/B) that relates specifically to the physical demands of the position and is designed to determine whether the applicant is capable of performing the essential duties of the job.
This position will provide support to people receiving our service to; achieve their personal goals, facilitate relationships and develop skills and roles which will promote effective and meaningful participation within their community. Community Living Campbellford/Brighton is a 24/7 organization. The ability to work flexible hours is a mandatory requirement inclusive of days, evenings, overnights and weekends.
HOW TO APPLY:
All applications should be sent marked confidential including resume and covering letter to:
Director of Human Resources
Community Living Campbellford/Brighton
65 Bridge Street East P.O. Box 1360
Campbellford, Ontario K0L 1L0
cc: Brooke Austin – firstname.lastname@example.org
(Note: E-Mail or hard copy only, no fax copies will be accepted)
Type of Job: Part-Time
Hourly Wage/Salary: TBD
Hours: Part Time - varies
Closes: October 1, 2017
The information contained in this job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. META Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
If you require a Meta job posting translated into French, please advise the Resource and Information staff.