Welch LLP – Tweed, ON
Office Coordinator required immediately
Welch LLP is a mid-sized full service firm of Chartered Accountants with a staff of over 200 people in 12 offices in Eastern Ontario, Western Quebec and the GTA – making Welch LLP the 14th largest accounting firm in Canada. Headquartered in Ottawa, Welch has been helping clients since 1918.
Welch LLP is a dynamic organization with a friendly work atmosphere.
The position is full-time from January – end of June. From July – December the days of work will be Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday.
- Experience as an office coordinator or administrative assistant
- Knowledge of payroll and processing
- Possesses excellent communication skills
- Demonstrates a strong customer service focus
- Demonstrates organization skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work with numbers; demonstrates accuracy
- Ability to follow directions, instructions/procedures efficiently and accurately
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to work under pressure
- Demonstrates strong teaming skills
- Some accounting or bookkeeping experience would be an asset
The Office Coordinator is the first point of contact for our clients.
- Greeting clients at the desk or by phone;
- Handling daily mail and couriers;
- Processing client payments of cash, cheque or POS; faxing; filing; updating and maintaining details tracking lists;
- Accurately and timely responses to partner, staff and outside requests;
- Daily deposits to bank; regular deliveries to CRA; preparing enclosure
- Processing T1’s (personal tax returns); etc.
- Payroll and bookkeeping duties as required
Type of Job: Full-Time, Part-Time
Hourly Wage/Salary: To be discussed
Closes: August 10, 2018
To apply follow these instructions
If you are interested in a great career opportunity with a growing, flexible and dynamic organization, please apply by sending your cover letter and resume, to firstname.lastname@example.org
with subject line “Office Coordinator.
Welch LLP welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
We thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Welch LLP is an independent member of BKR International, a global association of professional accounting firms: www.bkr.com
The information contained in this job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. META Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
If you require a Meta job posting translated into French, please advise the Resource and Information staff.