New Business Sales Advisor
Zoobla Financial – Belleville, Ontario
Education and Certificate: LLQP License (or willing to obtain)
Experience: Sales or professional background preferred. You will receive advance condense training with your most important carriers. Both classroom and field training support will be provided.
Transportation: Your required to have a vehicle and a valid driver license
• Meet with new clients: All appointments and leads provided by Zoobla Financial and their partners
• Technologies friendly. Ability to do remote meeting and applications anywhere in the province or any province you are license in.
• Deliver policies to client and provide additional products (upsell and policy preparation done by our administration for you). Some policies sold in remote areas can be mailed
• No cold calling, no recruiting no prospecting required.
• Use of advance technologies including:
o GPS tracking for on the spot appointments
o Electronic application with 24 carriers for real time submission
Fastest turn around and quick weekly pay on most policies
o Carrier comparison software to quickly tell you who has the best rate for your client. Never be undercut.
• Over 30 carriers (all of them). Be able to ALWAYS have the best option and Rate for your client. Insure an 80-year-old with Disability, critical Illness, Life, Health benefits, travel insurance and help them with their investments. No client declined for any reason on life insurance until age 85.
• High commission potential with bonuses. Make a superior income.
• Performance base trips at various locations around the WORLD
• Dinners, shows and events with partnered insurance companies and much more
Type of Job:
Hourly Wage/Salary: Commission base + Bonuses
Closes: September 3, 2019
The information contained in this job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. META Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
If you require a Meta job posting translated into French, please advise the Resource and Information staff.