Nestle Canada Inc. – Trenton, ON
- Grade 12 education
- Must hold a valid Red Seal Industrial Mechanic Millwright license (433A) and a valid Industrial Mechanic Certificate of Apprenticeship
- Food manufacturing experience is an asset
- Strong mechanical skills
- Excellent team player. Self-motivated with ability to work independently.
- Must provide required tools
- Strong machine shop, fabrication, rigging and preventative maintenance skills.
- Ability to operate walkie, counterbalance and double-reach fork trucks (training provided).
Nestlé was ranked the fifth most loved brand in the world in a survey of 70,000 consumers in 15 major international markets. Nestlé Canada was voted one of the best workplaces in Canada for three consecutive years, and was also named one of Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures in 2013. Recognized in Canadian Business, the Nestlé brand was named #9 by consumers on the World’s Most Reputable Companies list and ranked #2 for the Best Reputation in North America! Find out why, There is more to Life at Nestlé…
We off you:
- Great comprehensive benefits package.
- Excellent training and development programs as well as opportunities to grow within the Company.
- Comprehensive Total Rewards Package and Company Matched Retirement Plan.
As part of the essential functional service group, you are responsible for supporting and maintaining the services of the Factory and its equipment. You are punctual, able to work rotating shifts, reliable and have a good understanding of the Factory operation. You support work group activities to achieve established factory goals.
Major Duties of the Position:
- Effectively troubleshoot packaging and production equipment
- Timely set-up of production equipment as required
- Maintain equipment in excellent repair, performing timely preventative maintenance (PM) as per schedules and work orders issued.
- Actively initiate and perform any cost saving ideas.
- Ensure equipment logbook is maintained and stores withdraw vouchers, work orders and PM sheets are filled in completely and accurately using the corresponding computer system.
- Adhere to all factory, quality, GMPs, safety and trade related regulations and codes
- Other duties as assigned.
Type of Job: Full-Time
Hourly Wage/Salary: 30.86
Closes: March 30, 2018
To apply follow these instructionsInterested applicants MUST apply online at www.nestlejobs.ca by March 30, 2018.
The information contained in this job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. META Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
If you require a Meta job posting translated into French, please advise the Resource and Information staff.