Procam Welding & Fabricating Ltd. – Cobourg, Ontario
Procam is seeking highly motivated individuals to work in a fast paced environment. Potential for growth within the company.
- Read blueprints, diagrams and schematic drawings to determine work procedures.
- Install, align, take apart and move stationary industrial machinery and mechanical equipment, such as pumps, fans, tanks, conveyors, and generators according to layout plans using hand and power tools. Experience in an extrusion environment is an asset.
- Operate hoisting and lifting devices, such as cranes, jacks and tractors, to position machinery and parts during the installation, set-up and repair of machinery.
- Inspect and examine machinery and equipment to detect and find irregularities and malfunctions
- Install, troubleshoot and maintain power transmission, vacuum, hydraulic and pneumatic systems, and programmable logic controls
- Adjust machinery and repair or replace defective parts
- Operate machine tools, such as lathes and grinders, to fabricate parts required
- Interest in building and repairing a variety of mechanical systems
- Knowledge of computerized machinery
- Physical strength and stamina
- Ability to read blueprints and technical specifications
- Ability to visualize a layout by looking at plans
- Good verbal communication skills
- Ability to work to exacting standards
- Good eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity
- Ability to get along well with co-workers
- Ability to work at heights or in cramped spaces
- Safety awareness and a responsible work attitude
- Mathematical and mechanical ability
- An analytical approach to problem-solving
- Interest in keeping up-to-date in the field
- SAP experience is an asset.
Type of Job:
Hourly Wage/Salary: TBD
Closes: September 1, 2018
The information contained in this job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. META Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
If you require a Meta job posting translated into French, please advise the Resource and Information staff.