Sears Canada Inc. – Belleville, Ontario
– Previous work experience in a warehouse environment is an asset
– Demonstrated ability to work independently and in a team environment
– Able to lift up to 50 lbs on a regular basis
– Must provide own CSA approved (green triangle) safety shoes
For a more detailed description please see the attached job posting.
– Picking, packing and putting away merchandise in accordance with defined procedures. Ensure merchandise is processed accurately and meets schedules
– Package and prepare merchandise for shipment (e.g., bagging/boxing merchandise, taping labels, placing on distribution belt, etc)
– Load and unload trailers neatly and stack properly to avoid load shifts
– Sort merchandise into specific units or areas for distribution to stores. Check to ensure appropriate documentation (e.g., barcodes, location, description etc)
– Practice good housekeeping standards, and ensure safety standards in the work area by clearing debris, removing obstacles that could interfere with traffic movement, etc
– Work in compliance with all laws and regulations and attend or complete all required health and safety training, report all accidents and take every precaution reasonable to ensure personal safety and the safety of others
– Perform other duties as required
Please submit your application to Human Resources on or before June 30, 2017.
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Fax: 613-391-3010
– In Person: 500 College St E, Belleville ON (between 8:00am and 4:00pm)
Type of Job: Full-Time, Seasonal
Hourly Wage/Salary: TBD
Hours: Includes Monday to Friday (3:00PM to 11:30PM shift) and Saturday/Sunday (Day shift)
Closes: July 18, 2017
The information contained in this job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. META Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
If you require a Meta job posting translated into French, please advise the Resource and Information staff.