Fin-Aire – Belleville, ON
Local company requires adaptable, diligent, dependable employees
- Criminal Record Check required
- Manufacturing experience an asset
- Grade 12 Diploma
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work
- Strong attendance – attendance is closely monitored
- Dependable, proactive
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Adhere to all safety procedures
Available to start work March 12th, 2018
Rate of Pay: $14.00/hr – $16.00/hr to start – raises after 6 month probation
Room for advancement
Benefits are available
Accepting resumes and onsite applications.
Located at: 135 Lahr Drive, Belleville, ON
7 am to 4 pm Monday to Friday
Type of Job: Full-Time
Hourly Wage/Salary: See Below
Hours: 40 hrs/week
Closes: March 23, 2018
The information contained in this job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. META Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
If you require a Meta job posting translated into French, please advise the Resource and Information staff.