Marketing Sales Coordinator
Marketing Sales Coordinator Job Responsibilities:
Markets products by developing and implementing marketing and advertising opportunities; provide phone and in-home sales consultation, tracking sales data; ROI, maintaining promotional materials inventory; planning meetings and trade shows; maintaining databases; preparing reports.
Develop and manage relationships with business partners and influencers. Provide information sessions and develop opportunities to showcase our products and services.
Manage and coordinate our corporate donation program.
Marketing Sales Coordinator Job Duties:
- Implements marketing and advertising opportunities by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts; preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations; updating calendars.
- Keeps promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with graphic department; inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Supports staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, relaying customer services requests and feedback.
- Follow up with unclosed leads and existing clients to create new opportunities.
- Researches competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising.
- Plans meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; coordinating mailing lists and event manpower.
- Monitors budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Develop and manage relationships with business partners and influencers. Provide information sessions and develop opportunities to showcase our products and services.
- Phone and in-home sales consultations, self generate leads.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading trade publications.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Source and provide photos and content to maintain on-line content
- Supports the organization in generating profitable revenue, market share, and brand awareness.
- Seeks and participates in networking events and opportunities.
- Focuses on marketing initiatives to create customer loyalty and increase market share
- Assists with development of annual marketing plan
- Assists with brand development and protection and maintains records of all awards and recognitions
- Position will require the successful candidate to learn and understand our complete business cycle, cross training is essential in our small business environment.
Marketing Sales Coordinator Skills and Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 2-year Diploma in marketing, public relations or other related business field
- Work history which includes working with the public
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Publisher) Proficiency in Photoshop, InDesign and/or other design software preferred
- Dynamic, enthusiastic, and creative who thrives under pressure and can perform multiple functions and troubleshoot when needed
- Must be detail oriented with good organizational and time management skills
- Must have excellent skills working with internal and external clients
- Must be able to articulate and follow brand vernacular and creative guidelines
- Ability to manage multiple tasks from the creative process through production effectively and within deadlines
- Competent in written and verbal communication, including copy writing
- Valid drivers license and clean driving abstract in the Province of ON
- Must have a valid Canadian passport & be able to attend US training programs as required.
Type of Job: Full-Time
Hourly Wage/Salary: To be determined
Hours: 35 hours per week
Closes: March 29, 2019
The information contained in this job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. META Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
If you require a Meta job posting translated into French, please advise the Resource and Information staff.