Marketing / Administrative Assistant
Business Resource Centre – Belleville, ON
The BRC is seeking an individual to fill a part-time contract position as Marketing and Administrative Assistant to the Office Manager in our Belleville Office.
This is a contracted part-time hourly position, starting at 12-16 hours/week during training with the potential for increased hours and growth over time.
- French language is a desired skill (to work with francophone clients)
- Advanced computer skills are required (fluency with Microsoft Office and ability to learn and work within company’s database)
- Well-rounded, mature person with a background in customer service
- Excellent communication skills (listening, verbal and written)
- Self motivated and able to multitask in a fast-paced environment with daily and weekly deadlines
- Understanding or knowledge of Quality Management Systems is an asset
- Experience in marketing & sales calling is preferred but not essential
The BRC is a family-owned training and consulting firm with offices in Belleville and Guelph, ON.
We provide public training courses, on-site training, specialized consulting, and auditing services for organizations that maintain quality management systems (i.e. ISO 9001) across Canada from Nova Scotia to Victoria. For a better understanding of our scope and services, please visit our website at www.thebrc.ca.
We maintain a family-style office atmosphere, but work hard to provide top-notch services and unrivaled customer service in a competitive marketplace.
The focus of this position is to assist the Office Manager with multiple tasks and duties, including
- Fielding and responding to customer inquiries
- Database entry and reporting
- Administration of course scheduling and cancellations
- Telephone and email marketing as needed
- Managing production of course training materials (scheduling, inventory, printing, etc.)
Type of Job: Part-Time
Hourly Wage/Salary: $14.00 per hour during orientation, to be reviewed and increased after 2 months
Hours: starting at 12-16 hours/week during training
Closes: June 26, 2018
. No telephone calls please. Interviews will be scheduled to take place in the Belleville Office.
The information contained in this job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. META Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.