Welch LLP – Belleville, Ontario
- CPA, CA designation
- A minimum of 3 years of tax compliance and tax planning experience
- Completion of CPA Canada In Depth Tax Course would be an asset
- Strong technical background in Canadian income tax, including experience with corporate tax return preparation and review, tax research, and drafting letters
- Experience with Caseware and Profile
- Demonstrates initiative, willingness and ability to accept responsibility
- Ability to work under pressure, be decisive, exercise good judgment and common sense
- Ability to recognize and analyze problems, propose sound alternatives and conclusions
- Ability to develop and nurture strong relationships with clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to travel to other Welch or client offices in the Quinte region as required
** Please see job description below **
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the tax compliance needs of our clients, overseeing complex tax returns and tax provision engagements
- Participate in income tax planning engagements
- Think strategically about client needs by understanding their business in order to serve as a trusted business advisor
- Mentor staff, including review of tax files to ensure the firm’s standard of quality and accuracy is met
- Participate in the training of staff and where possible, ensure that staff concentrates efforts in areas that can enhance their effectiveness on the job and their professional development
Type of Job: Permanent Full-Time
Hourly Wage/Salary: To be determined
Closes: November 1, 2018
To apply follow these instructions
If you are interested in a great career opportunity with a growing, flexible and dynamic organization, please apply by sending your cover letter, resume, and most recent transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org
with subject line “Manager, Tax - Belleville.”
Welch LLP welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. If you require accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your application.
We thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
The information contained in this job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. META Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
If you require a Meta job posting translated into French, please advise the Resource and Information staff.