Manager – CPA, CA
Welch LLP – Picton, Ontario
Requirements and Qualifications:
- CA, CPA designation
- A minimum completion of 5 years post designation.
- A minimum of 5 years of assurance experience.
- Corporate and personal income tax– accounting and tax experience
- Working knowledge of accounting software, spreadsheets, databases, word processing.
- Ability to effectively plan, organize and control engagements
- Initiative, willingness and ability to accept responsibility.
- Aptitude for dealing with people in a respectful manner.
- Ability to work under pressure, decisiveness, good judgment and common sense.
- Ability to recognize and analyze problems, propose sound alternatives and conclusions.
- Leadership capability.
- Ability to develop and maintain good relationships with clients.
- Ability to seek out contacts and leverage the services of the firm
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willing to work in the Picton, Ontario office of the firm –travel to other Welch or client offices in the Quinte region as required.
For more information please see the attached document.
For key responsibilities please see the attached document mentioned above.
Type of Job: Full-Time
Hourly Wage/Salary: TBD- Based upon experience level
Closes: September 15, 2017
The information contained in this job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. META Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
If you require a Meta job posting translated into French, please advise the Resource and Information staff.