Machinist, Machinist Apprentice, Technical Assistant
Donmac Precision Machining Inc. – Foxboro, Ontario
Are you an enthusiastic team player that enjoys varied activities, likes a challenge an has a keen eye for quality? Do you have the self-determination necessary to create quality and precision products with a variety of machining processes?
Then, Donmac has an outstanding full-time position available for you with complete training and advancement possibilities in our growing organization.
We are in search for a full-time machinist apprentice or someone that possesses the applicable skills and drive to learn.
We are currently seeking people that are:
- Willing to master the art of producing intricate metal components using state of the art mechanical and/or machining technology
- Willing to learn detailed, hands-on, mechanical skills
- Interested in a long term career commitment
- Able to think visually to define, analyse and solve problems
- Capable of applying basic math and science knowledge
- Problem solvers with good people skills and team oriented
- Working knowledge of milling, turning, drilling, grinding, cutting, shaping and other machining functions is an asset
- General shop knowledge and use of hand tools, power tools, forK truck, welding equipment and other common shop tools is an asset
- Industrial work experience
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent
- Post-secondary education in manufacturing, mechanics, machining, or other relevant technical training is an asset
- Individual must be capable of working on feet for 8-12 hour shifts in a professional manner
- Complete understanding of shop safety rules and regulation for industrial establishments is an asset
Donmac offers competitive wages and room for advancement as we continue to grow in size and capabilities.
- Salary based on performance and experience
- Competitive Benefit package
- Strong company culture and room for advancement
- Read and interpret engineering drawings, blueprints, charts and work instructions
- Maintain, repair and calibrate precision measuring instruments
- Fit and assemble components and machine parts to close tolerance
- Verify dimensions of parts using precise measuring instruments (ex. micrometers, calipers etc.)
- Set-up, operate and maintain a variety of Conventional and CNC machines and tools
- Set-up and adjust production machinery and tools
- Maintain and complete inspection reports
Please indicate on your resume how you found our ad, Indeed, Monster, Canada Job Bank, Meta
Once we received your email, you will receive an emailed assessment shortly after.
If email is not available, contact Joan at 613-969-0338.
Donmac Precision Machining Inc.
714 Ashley Street, Foxboro, ON K0K 2B0
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest.
Type of Job: Full-Time
Hourly Wage/Salary: Based on performance and experience
Hours: 40 hours per week
Closes: July 20, 2018
The information contained in this job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. META Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
If you require a Meta job posting translated into French, please advise the Resource and Information staff.