Canada Cordage, Inc. – Deseronto, ON
- Completion of High School (or equivalent)
- Willing to train
- Experience an asset but not required
- Work well as part of a team
- Good problem solving/organizational skills
- Able to work shift work
- Work in fast-paced, physically demanding environment
- Capable of lifting up to 70 lbs.
- Repetitive tasks, manual dexterity
- Good hand/eye co-ordination; detail-oriented
- Own transportation
Type of Job:
Hourly Wage/Salary: $16.00 per hour with medical & dental benefits (after 3 months)
Closes: March 7, 2019
To apply follow these instructionsSend resume by: E-mail: email@example.com or FAX: (888) 419-0730
Quote job reference # 2018-06
The information contained in this job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. META Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
If you require a Meta job posting translated into French, please advise the Resource and Information staff.