– Provide supervision / leadership to staff reporting, including assigning / distributing work, coaching / advising, responding to queries, conducting performance reviews, ensuring appropriate coverage, monitoring workflow, responding to Associate Relation issues, etc. Coach and advise staff on related LP issues/concerns as required.
– Manage functional tasks to achieve task goals, paying particular attention to cost and productivity requirements. Work with Logistics Support Management to develop production standards by performing task observations.
– Create and support individual development plans for each report direct. Identify training opportunities and provide training as required for associates. Monitor and review effectiveness of training programs on the job, and make recommendations for revisions and/or additional training as required.
– Investigate internal matters – e.g., employee defalcations, including operating closed-circuit television, etc. Prepare reports and documentation as necessary.
– Participate in execution of programs to prevent loss and control inventory, including communication and education to associates on theft awareness and prevention measures.
– Monitor and respond to alarms and emergency, e.g., fire, bomb threats, hold-ups, etc. Contact appropriate external services/agencies, e.g., fire department, police, etc.
– Ensure all associates work in compliance with all laws and regulations and attend or complete all required health and safety training, report all accidents and take every precaution reasonable to ensure personal safety and the safety of others.
– Perform other duties as required
Please submit your application to Human Resources on or before June 30, 2017.
In Person: 500 College St E, Belleville ON (between 8:00am and 4:00pm)