Montana's Bar & BBQ – Belleville, ON
Full & Part time Line Cooks
- Experience in full service restaurant is desired but not required. Salary increases with experience and/or education.
- Understanding of cooking methods, ingredients and equipment
- Flexible schedule
- Task-driven individual
- Solid references
- Cooking and preparing all menu items in accordance with our proven recipies
- Stocking and maintaining sufficient levels of food on the line
- Food preparation and portioning prior to service
- Maintaining a clean and sanitary work environment
- Ability to lift 50 lbs and stand for long periods of time
Type of Job: Permanent Full-Time, Permanent Part-Time
Hourly Wage/Salary: $14.00 or higher
Hours: 20 - 40 hours/week
Closes: November 20, 2018
The information contained in this job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. META Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
If you require a Meta job posting translated into French, please advise the Resource and Information staff.