Trimpro Property Maintenance – Carrying Place, Ontario
- Able to work independently, with little supervision
- Must be confident, reliable, honest and hard working
- Able to perform tasks such as top dressing, over seeding, pruning, dead heading etc.
- Attention to detail
- Physically able to perform manual labour
- Previous experience with a zero turn and trimmer
- Spread top soil, lay sod, plant flowers, grass, shrubs and trees and perform other duties to assist with the construction of a landscape and related structures
- Cut grass, rake, aerate, dethatch, fertilize and water lawns, weed gardens, prune shrubs and trees and perform other maintenance duties as directed by supervisor
- Perform other manual duties to clean and maintain landscaped environments.
- Other duties as assigned
Type of Job: Full-Time, Seasonal
Hourly Wage/Salary: up to $20 dependent upon experience
Closes: July 25, 2017
The information contained in this job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. META Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
If you require a Meta job posting translated into French, please advise the Resource and Information staff.