Landscape Construction Foreman
Company Summary: We operate a family landscaping business with an atmosphere of cooperation, teamwork and respect. Our company has been in operation for decades. Our team provides a professional, value added product that our customers have come to expect. Opportunities are as diverse as our company.
Job Summary: Hands on leader of a landscape construction crew.
Job Functions and tasks:
- Manage residential and construction landscape projects.
- Manage job quality, ensure design specifications are followed accurately
- Work on site with crew to complete landscape construction projects
- Communicate to manage project details and design changes.
Minimum Requirements: Landscape construction experience in:
- Building interlocking brick patios
- Planting trees, shrubs and perennials
- Building decks and fences
- Experience in leading and training crew
- Valid drivers licence with clean drivers abstract
- Physically fit
- Skilled in working with equipment
- Ability to organize and manage staff
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong leadership skills (train, lead and supervise staff)
- Ability to work long days when required
- Ability to work outdoors in a wide variety of weather conditions
Thank you to all who apply. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Type of Job: Full-Time
Hourly Wage/Salary: TBD
Hours: F/T Permanent - ASAP
Closes: November 11, 2017
The information contained in this job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. META Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
If you require a Meta job posting translated into French, please advise the Resource and Information staff.