Kitchen & Bath Designer
Kitchens by Paul Holden – Stirling, Ontario
Kitchens by Paul Holden completes over 250 projects per year for retail clients as well as new home builders. We design and manufacture custom projects to meet the needs of every client. As a leader in the industry we employ up-to-date technology and strive to stay at the forefront of design. Our goal is to exceed our clients’ expectations, and we pride ourselves in our products and our people.
- Designing cabinet layouts, both hand drafted and using CAD software
- Working with clients to develop custom designs and completing selections of materials, colours and accessories
- General reception: answering and returning phone calls, greeting walk-in customers
- Scheduling project installations with manufacturing, subcontractors, clients and home builders
- On-site meetings throughout the job process
- Must be organized, reliable, and eager to learn and take on responsibility
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office programs
- Professional communication skills
- Valid Driver’s License and transportation
- Post secondary or job related previous work experience an asset
Apply in person at Kitchens by Paul Holden, 425 West Front St., Stirling, ON
Apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Type of Job: Full-Time
Hourly Wage/Salary: $17.00 per hour (negotiable)
Hours: 40 hours per week - 8:30am-5:00pm (Monday-Friday, occasional overtime)
Closes: April 12, 2018
The information contained in this job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. META Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
If you require a Meta job posting translated into French, please advise the Resource and Information staff.