Kids Club Before and After School
YMCA of Central East Ontario Trenton/Belleville –
- RECE, CYW, Recreation and Leisure Certifications, or Primary Junior Teaching Qualifications
- Standard First Aid and CPR Level “C”
- Current and up-to-date immunizations
- Police and vulnerable sector check
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal
Please see the attached document for more information.
- Provide a fun and safe program for children ages JK-12 years in a before and after school setting
- Plan and implement age appropriate activities for children that engage them in sprit, mind, and body and create a sense of belonging
- Provide quality program planning to meet the children’s interests
- Be a positive role model of the Association’s Mission, Vision and Values
- Continuously acting to strengthen relationships with clients, children and staff in all program areas of the association
- Meet the standards of inspection from the Health Unit, Ministry of Education, Ministry of Environment, and third party
- Meet compliance requirements of the Child Care and Early Years Act and maintain records daily
- View children as capable, competent, and curious
Type of Job: Temporary
Hourly Wage/Salary: $15.00 - $19.10/hr
Hours: 25 hrs/week
Closes: October 27, 2017
The information contained in this job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. META Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
If you require a Meta job posting translated into French, please advise the Resource and Information staff.