Jewellery Repair Technician
Greenbacks Pawnshop – Belleville, Ontario
- High school or equivalent experience
Accurate, Client focus, Excellent oral communication, Team player, Effective interpersonal skills
Area of Work Experience
Jewellery assembling, Jewellery appraisals, Jewellery cleaning, Gem and stone setting.
- Clean all jewellery using special cleaning and rinsing solutions and ultrasonic or mechanical cleaning machines
- Keep merchandise clean and polished
- Exceptional customer service which includes handling clients jewellery for cleaning, inspection, repairs etc
- Enlarge or reduce size of rings by sawing through band, adding or removing metal, and soldering ends together
- Fabricate and repair precious and semi-precious metal jewellery
- Examine and polish diamonds and precious and synthetic gems
- Appraise gemstones and diamonds to identify rare specimens and to detect peculiarity affecting stone values
- Set precious and semi-precious stones in jewellery mountings
- Clean and polish jewellery using polishing wheels and chemical baths
Type of Job: Full-Time
Hourly Wage/Salary: $16.00 to $20.00 /hour
Hours: 40 hrs/week
Closes: February 26, 2018
The information contained in this job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. META Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
If you require a Meta job posting translated into French, please advise the Resource and Information staff.