Transformix Engineering Inc. – Kingston, Ontario
- Education: High School Diploma
- Certificate of Qualification for Electrician 309A (Construction & Maintenance) or 442A (Industrial)
- Experience: A minimum of 5 years in an industrial environment
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience panel building and machine wiring
- Ability to read and interpret electrical schematics and manuals for equipment
- In-depth knowledge of PLC’s, Servo and VFD drives as well assensors. (Allen Bradley and Keyence) Preferred
- The ability to use and interpret electronic measuring devices such as an oscilloscope is an asset
- To ensure that the electrical responsibilities are carried out in a safe and effective manner.
- To ensure all electrical systems function to the required standards and meet or exceed code and customer requirements.
- Provide assistance to develop and design new and existing machines.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures.
- Committed to meeting or exceeding the quality standards of the company.
- The Electrician is a mentor to the Electrical apprentices/ Junior Electrical Engineer Technologists.
- The Electrician assists the Engineer in modifying the as-built electrical drawings into auto-cad for the final product.
- The Electrician plans the sequence of machine and control panel builds.
- The position requires the verification of accuracy and conformance to specifications in the machine and control panel build as outlined in the electrical and mechanical drawings.
- The Electrician is an integral member of the project team and ensures continuity of the work flow.
- The Electrician assists in continuous improvement activities with the aim of enhancing customer satisfaction.
- Possesses the ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
Type of Job: Full-Time
Hourly Wage/Salary: To be discussed
Hours: 40 hours
Closes: September 29, 2017
The information contained in this job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. META Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
If you require a Meta job posting translated into French, please advise the Resource and Information staff.