Housekeeping Room Attendants
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson – Belleville, Ontario
Room attendants are responsible for cleaning guest rooms for Stay over and Checkout guests
- Clean bathtub, toilet, sink, walls, mirrors, tiles, counters, and floor surfaces using cloths, mops, sponges, brushes, and/or specified cleaning agents and tools by extending arms over head, bending and stooping
- Adhere to cleaning procedures and instructions for use of cleaning agents
- Strip and make beds, changing bed linens, which may require lifting mattresses weighing a maximum of 50 lbs.
- Dust all furniture, pictures, drawers, window ledges, and shelves thoroughly
- Push and pull vacuum throughout entire room and empty trash
- Replenish amenities, linens, and supplies in guest room
- Sign for room keys, retrieve, push to assigned rooms and restock heavy cart
- Visually inspect room for cleanliness and appearance and signify completion for room
- Clean rooms, storage areas and corridors as allocated achieving standards of cleanliness and presentation as per company policy
- Ensure guest supplies and promotional material in bedrooms and bathrooms are replenished achieving the correct standards for the room type
- Report lost and found following procedures
- Understand the correct usage and storage of cleaning agents in line with health and safety regulations and manufacturer’s instructions
- Use and clean equipment with care reporting any defective equipment
- Carry out opening and closing procedures while ensuring accurate completion of any reports
- Carry out deep cleaning duties as allocated by the Supervisor on duty
- Use linen and terry in an efficient and cost-effective manner while ensuring corridors are free from dirty linen/terry
- Report all maintenance faults
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
- You must be available to work weekends and holidays
Thank you for your interest in Country Inn & Suites only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted. If you are selected for an interview, please let us know of any accommodations that may be required in the interview process.
Type of Job: Full-Time, Part-Time
Hourly Wage/Salary: $14.00 - $14.50 per hour
Hours: part time and full time
Closes: October 24, 2018
The information contained in this job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. META Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
If you require a Meta job posting translated into French, please advise the Resource and Information staff.