Golden Beach Resort – Roseneath, Ontario
Gloden Beach Resort is a Premiere 4 Season Resort on the shores of Rice Lake, Ontario. We offer Cottages, Condo Suites, Daily, Seasonal and Extended Season Recreational Camping.
Golden Beach Resort is dedicated to creating family memories that will last a life time. The management and crew of Golden Beach Resort are committed to creating those memories that will last for generations.
Responsibilities and duties:
This is hands-on position which also leads a small team and will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Directly manage the housekeeping department to ensure the highest level of cleanliness and service are provided
- Responsible for the supervision, recruitment, training, development of all housekeeping team members
- Establish and implement operational procedures for the housekeeping department
- Plan and co-ordinate the activities of housekeeping crews
- Supervise and co-ordinate in-house laundry services
- Develop and/or implement policies and procedures
- Communicate with the front office team and maintenance department to ensure work orders and projects are completed in a timely manner.
- Order guest room suppli8es to maintain optimal inventory levels while ensuring purchases are in line with budget
- Preparation budgets, scheduling and payroll, reviewing labour cost and monitoring productivity levels
- Individual must have an eye for detail, and be highly organized and excellent time management skills
- Select and purchase equipment and supplies and maintain inventory
- Co-ordinate the inspection of assigned areas to ensure that health regulations, safety standards and departmental policies are being met
- Arrange for maintenance and repair of equipment and machinery
- Maintain a positive attitude and an open-mind in the event of changes in business needs, conditions or work responsibilities
- Maintains composure in highly stressful situations
- Perform special projects and other responsibilities when required
Type of Job: Full-Time
Hourly Wage/Salary: To be determined
Hours: Full-time hours
Closes: August 30, 2018
The information contained in this job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. META Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
If you require a Meta job posting translated into French, please advise the Resource and Information staff.