Tren Tech Inc. – Trenton, Ontario
(include special requirements such as; not being afraid of heights, working knowledge of power tools, personality etc.)
- Valid driver’s licence
- Must own vehicle
- Minimum 5 years of experience in custom machining using conventional type equipment such as milling machines, lathes, drill press etc.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as drawings, blueprints and safety rules with attention to detail
- Must have strong mathematical and mechanical skills
- Able to multi-task and meet production deadlines
- Must have excellent communication skills and a positive teamwork attitude
- Willing to work overtime as required
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have strong organizational skills
Duties & Responsibilities
*To start job immediately *
Applicants are to submit resumes by email only to email@example.com
Type of Job: Full-Time
Hourly Wage/Salary: To be discussed +benefits
Hours: Shifts/Hours Monday-Friday - 6am-2pm
Closes: August 30, 2018
The information contained in this job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. META Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
If you require a Meta job posting translated into French, please advise the Resource and Information staff.