Cascades – Belleville, Ontario
Cascades is the largest recycled paper collector in Canada and a leader in the production and conversion of corrugated products, tissue paper and specialty products in North America.
Looking for highly motivated and dedicated individuals to work in our Belleville corrugated box converting plant
- Must have Grade 12 or GED or proof working towards
- Ability to work on a rotating 12 hour shift schedule
- Previous experience in manufacturing and a valid fork truck license/certificate preferred
- Must be physically capable of performing routine and physically demanding work in a warm and humid environment
- Have access to reliable transportation to get to work on any shift
- Able to provide a criminal background check
- Successful candidates will be paid $16.50/hr to start during the 720 hour probationary period before being moved onto the regular pay scale as negotiated by the union. The starting rate in the Collective Agreement is $18.77 per hour and has the potential to increase to $26.53 depending on the scheduled job. (All hours scheduled for Sundays on that rotation are paid at time and a half)
- In return we offer a work environment built on the following values: respect, teamwork, autonomy and initiative
- Cascades also provides all employees with comprehensive health & dental benefits, defined contribution pension plan as well as profit sharing and share purchase plans.
Type of Job: Full-Time
Hourly Wage/Salary: $16.50 per hour to start
Closes: May 30, 2019
The information contained in this job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. META Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
If you require a Meta job posting translated into French, please advise the Resource and Information staff.