General Accounting Representative
Amer Sports – Belleville, Ontario
Qualified candidates will possess:
– At least two years’ experience in an accounting/finance position
– Post-secondary education in Accounting, Business or related field
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
– Ability to maintain confidentiality in accordance with privacy legislation
– Proficiency in MS Office programs including Excel, Word and Outlook
For more information please see the attached document.
– Prepare & assist tax team with the corporate income tax returns
– Assists with year-end audit and supplies information and files as requested
– Responsible for setting up new cost centers and internal orders with IT in SAP
– Performs testing of accounting entries in SAP for request for change
– Troubleshoot general ledger questions and coding
– Liaise between Canada and Global organization for payables, receivables and record to report.
– Assist our retail team with any finance issues, such as ordering deposit slips, open/close corporate cards, coding questions, etc. for all retail locations
– Setting up payment processing accounts (Moneris, AMEX, Paymentech), deposit services (Brinks), and finance related issues re: opening new retail locations.
– Accounts Payable follow-up questions from management team and vendors
– Collect & process government audit requests
– Assist Country Controller with special projects and support as needed
This is a full time, salaried position. If your qualifications match our criteria, then please apply by forwarding your resume and cover letter in PDF or Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference “General Accounting Representative” in the subject line of your email.
Type of Job:
Hourly Wage/Salary: TBD - Based upon experience level
Hours: 37.5 / Monday-Friday
Closes: July 8, 2017
The information contained in this job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. META Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
If you require a Meta job posting translated into French, please advise the Resource and Information staff.