Full-time Retail Store Staff
Reid's Dairy – Belleville, Ontario
Reid’s Dairy is currently accepting resumes for a full-time position in the Retail Store.
In this role, the successful candidate will be required to work in the retail store operating a cash register and serving food products to customers. They will also be required to clean and maintain the retail store, dealing with customer concerns and complaints, and stocking shelves.
Candidates must be able to maintain a positive attitude in a very fast-paced environment. Candidates must be able to lift tubs of ice cream and milk cases that can weigh approximately 40-50 lbs. The successful individual must be highly motivated to serve customers and complete daily job duties and responsibilities.
At Reid’s Dairy, we are determined to meet and exceed expectations by providing a positive shopping experience for our valued customers.
The responsibilities of this job include but are not limited to:
- Operating a cash register and servicing food products.
- Greeting the public and assisting with customer service-related questions.
- Opening and closing the retail store.
- Cleaning and sanitizing equipment, counters, tables etc.
- Dealing with customer concerns & complaints.
- Physical lifting is required (milk cases weigh approx. 40-50 lbs.)
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment.
- Flexibility regarding availability schedule which includes days, evenings and weekend shifts.
- Strong communication skills and leadership qualities.
- Ability to effectively manage and prioritize tasks.
- Must be passionate about customer service and ensuring their needs are met on a continuous basis.
HOW TO APPLY:
Applicants can submit their resume to:
Human Resources Supervisor
Type of Job: Full-Time
Hourly Wage/Salary: To be determined
Hours: Full-time hours
Closes: November 30, 2018
The information contained in this job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. META Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
If you require a Meta job posting translated into French, please advise the Resource and Information staff.