UPS – Quinte Region
At UPS, we also discover how we combine endless opportunities, innovation and rewards to create a truly unique career experience. With our unique promote-from-within culture, you’ll always find exciting new opportunities at every level of the organization. From training and education to growth and empowerment, you have the freedom to forge a career path that can take you anywhere you want to go.
UPS is currently looking for Full Time Driver at our Belleville location starting at $16.00 with top rates of $31.79.
• Full training provided
• Weekly pay (every Friday)
• Wage starts at $16.00 per hour
• Guaranteed wage progression up to $31.79 per hour
• Extended health and dental benefits
• Group insurance and pension benefits
• Opportunities for advancement
• Free onsite parking
The UPS Driver performs the task of delivering and picking up UPS packages. The responsibilities consist of the following:
• Job Classifications: Full Time Driver
• Job Type: Permanent/Hourly
• Job Location: 31 Dussek Street. Belleville, ON
• Work days: Monday – Fridays*
• Scheduled Shift: 9:00am – 7:00pm (flexible hours)
• Category: Operations
• Ability to lift up to 70 lbs
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Ability to drive standard (manual) transmission
• Available to work daily, Monday through Friday; flexible to work any 8 hours shift between the hours of 7:00 and 22:00
• Minimum 21 years of age
• Possession of a valid driver license
• No at fault accidents within the last 3 years; no violations within the last 12 months
• Strong customer service skills
• Physical examination by a UPS identified doctor.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of the work required for the position and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities.
**Must apply with current driver’s abstract**
UPS is committed to Diversity in Employment and welcomes all applicants; however, only qualified candidates will be notified for interviews.
All candidates must successfully complete series of interviews, a criminal history
check and references verification in order to qualify.
Type of Job:
Hourly Wage/Salary: 16.00
Closes: August 23, 2019
The information contained in this job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. META Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
If you require a Meta job posting translated into French, please advise the Resource and Information staff.