Full Time Customer Service Representatives
HGS – Belleville, ON
- Strong multi-tasking abilities
- Clear criminal record check required
- Customer service experience an asset
- High school diploma or a combination of education & experience
- Strong listening and communication skills, professional telephone manner
- Must have availability to work various shifts, Full Time or Part Time, days, evenings and weekends
- Basic computer skills
INBOUND PERMANENT FULL TIME EMPLOYMENT
- Dedicated training support in your first 4-6 weeks
- Ability to own your own schedule
- Advancement opportunities (90% of our managers have been promoted from within)
A SUPERIOR BENEFITS PACKAGE
- Dental, Medical & Vision (after 90 days)
- No cap on prescriptions to care for you and your family
In Ontario, HGS Canada accommodate the needs of job applicants throughout its recruitment and selection processes in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.
Type of Job: Full-Time
Hourly Wage/Salary: $16.00 per hour after training
Closes: May 17, 2019
To apply follow these instructions
It’s easy to apply - create a profile at www.joinhgs.com
and upload your resume!
The information contained in this job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. META Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
If you require a Meta job posting translated into French, please advise the Resource and Information staff.