Why join us?
- Full Time
- $153,000 in Commissions Paid Out Last Year
- 1 in 2 weekend rotation
INBOUND PERMANENT FULL TIME EMPLOYMENT
- Jobs that lead to careers
- Earn while you learn and grow
- Dedicated training support in your first 4-6 weeks
- Ability to own your own schedule
- Advancement opportunities (90% of our managers have been promoted from within)
A SUPERIOR BENEFITS PACKAGE
- Dental, Medical & Vision (after 90 days)
- No cap on prescriptions to care for you and your family
- Direct Billing Options
THE ABILITY TO INCREASE YOUR OWN INCOME
- Performance Incentives
- Commission incentives
- Refer your friends and earn rewards
- Overtime opportunities during peak times
EMPLOYEE RECOGNITION AWARDS
- Service Awards
- Recognition of performance, passion and pride of a job well done
- Air Miles Rewards
- Employee Discounts
EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT PROGRAMS
- Respect and value of individual and teams
- Employee Appreciation Days.
- Employee Engage Committees fostering a sense of pride in our local communities
HGS Canada is a people company that believes in empowering and nurturing your personal and professional development. We encourage our people to think outside the box to develop ideas in the interests of our clients and our business. In return for determination, hard work and enthusiasm, we offer competitive salaries and benefits, top quality training and a challenging but supportive work environment.
We are passionate about the development of our people. Our people are our biggest investment-they are the voice and heart of our business. We are committed to realizing their potential through a combination of training, education, and robust employment policies.
We encourage employees to take ownership, take pride in their achievements and celebrate small success,
In this role you will be providing stellar customer service as you handle incoming inquiries in our contact center. The customer candidate will demonstrate an empathetic and sympathetic approach while listening to customers, analyzing their needs and helping resolve their issues. If you are analytical, detail oriented, and enjoy solving problems both imaginatively and resourcefully; consider a career with us today!
In Ontario, HGS Canada accommodate the needs of job applicants throughout its recruitment and selection processes in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.