FIELD PLACEMENT COORDINATOR – 1 YEAR CONTRACT
FNTI (First Nations Technical Institute) – Tyendinaga, ON
- A minimum of two-year diploma or certificate in a relevant field or related; or A combination of education, training and experience which FNTI deems to be equivalent.
- Experience in an Indigenous educational setting is an asset.
- Preference will be given to candidates with certification or designation in employment counselling working with diverse clients.
- Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of FIPPA (Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act).
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and time management skills to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to use sound judgement and discretion, with strong problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office, O365, Internet and other web-based systems.
- Ability to work independently with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- FNTI provides preference to those applicants with Aboriginal Ancestry (Aboriginal Employment Preferences Policy)
- Please download posting for complete details
The key responsibilities of the Field Placement Coordinator will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Coordinates the overall field placement process
- Provides Operational and Admin Support
- Acts as a resource to students, faculty, cultural advisors, and placement agencies
- Liaise with other members of the Programs Team and FNTI staff
- Other duties as assigned
Type of Job: Full-Time, Temporary
Hourly Wage/Salary: To be determined
Closes: August 26, 2019
To apply follow these instructions
Please forward cover letter, resume, and two references, by August 26, 2019 at 12:00 pm
Karen Brant, Human Resources Manager
Thank you for your interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
The information contained in this job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. META Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
If you require a Meta job posting translated into French, please advise the Resource and Information staff.