Evening Night Manager
Slapshot Bar and Grill – Belleville, Onatario
Evening Kitchen Supervisor
Slapshot Bar and Grill ( Belleville )
Slapshot Bar and Grill is now seeking an evening Kitchen supervisor.
As a member of the kitchen team, you’ll be responsible for executing our food program and ensuring everything we serve is delicious and fresh
importantly, we’re dedicated to providing excellent service to our customers.
The perfect candidate would possess:
– Excellent communication skills and a strong attention to detail
– Ability to work in a fast paced, high-pressure environment
– Understanding and ability to execute all necessary kitchen functions at a high level
– Ability to keep a calm, mature, professional demeanour at
all times in a fast paced environment
– Ability to communicate directives to staff with varying levels of experience
– Ability to work well within groups
– Excitement and eagerness to learn and have a minimum of two years of line cook experience.
-As a kitchen team member, you:
– Managing all aspects of the kitchen in accordance with the goals, objectives and culture set forth by the company.
– Report daily and monthly inventories
– Maintain dish standards (prep, recipes, plating etc…)
– Will execute all aspects of food service in an organized, efficient manner
-Ability to manage day-to-day sanitation controls
– Must keep work stations clean at all times
– Ensure all work is consistently conforming to Slapshot standards of quality
– Contribute to positive environment by acting as a team player
Job Type: Full-time
High school or equivalent (Required)
Type of Job: Full-Time
Hourly Wage/Salary: open
Closes: June 26, 2018
The information contained in this job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. META Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
If you require a Meta job posting translated into French, please advise the Resource and Information staff.