Enhanced Support (3) Assistant (1) Supervisor (1-2) On-call Supply (2)
YMCA – Belleville, Ontario
- RECE, Child and Youth Worker, Recreation and Leadership Certifications or Primary Junior qualifications in teaching
- A minimum of 2 years experience working with children in licensed child care
- Standard First Aid and CPR Level “C”
- Current and up- to-date immunizations
- Valid Driver’s License/Own Transportation
- Police and Vulnerable Sector Check
Desired Skills and Traits
- Commitment to the organization; community event participation and motivation
- Integrity; being true to your word, honest
- Leadership; providing appropriate guidance and boundaries for the children we care for, lead by example
- Relationship building; establish relationships with families and children we for and the school personnel that we work with
- Teamwork; working with other child care staff members to introduce “A Place to Connect” curriculum to the children we support.
The YMCA of Central East Ontario is seeking motivated, enthusiastic, fun and innovative child care workers to develop and implement interactive and exciting activities and games for children and youth! We are looking to fill our team with members whose values reflect that of caring, respect, honesty, inclusiveness and responsibility. The successful candidate will embrace a positive attitude toward promoting a sense of well-being, expression, belonging, and engagement.
** Please refer to attached job description for more details **
Type of Job: Part-Time, Seasonal
Hourly Wage/Salary: $15.00 to $19.10 per hour
Hours: Part-time, seasonal, contract
Closes: January 4, 2019
To apply follow these instructions
All interested candidates are to submit a letter of application and resume to:
Kids Club and Licensing Coordinator
YMCA of Central East Ontario-Belleville Branch
433 Victoria Avenue
The information contained in this job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. META Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
If you require a Meta job posting translated into French, please advise the Resource and Information staff.