Election Day Positions
Individuals needed to work at one of the polling stations collecting research on various aspects of the polling process. You will not be administering the voting process in any way.
The only requirements are:
- Must be 19 years of age or older
- Available and capable of putting in a 13 hour day on Election day
You will be working in one of the following roles:
- Survey Administrator – hand out and collect surveys
- Line Monitor – Monitor and record waiting times
- Voting Member – Monitor and record voting times
Type of Job:
Hourly Wage/Salary: $18.00 per hour
Hours: up to 13 hours on June 7
Closes: June 6, 2018
To apply follow these instructions
Contact : Elections@ForumResearch.com for more information and availabilities
The information contained in this job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. META Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
If you require a Meta job posting translated into French, please advise the Resource and Information staff.