You Make Me Smile Dental Centre – Belleville and Trenton, ON
You Make Me Smile Dental Centre is growing and we are looking to add a certified Dental Assistant to our fun and amazing team of dental professionals in Trenton and Belleville. The ideal candidate will be reliable, organized and work well as part of a team to deliver comprehensive patient care. Experience is preferred but not required as we will train the right candidate. We are looking for not only technical skill but also the ability to work well in a team and a strong commitment to high quality dental care.
What we offer:
- Highly competitive compensation
- Ongoing training and education
- A supportive and professional team environment, state of the art facility
- Room for growth and professional development
- Be a part of highly advanced trained dental team
- Learn skills and advanced techniques in all aspects of dentistry with emphasis on digital dentistry
Education and Training Required:
- Completion of a certified Dental Assistant training program required
- CDA Level 1 or Level 2 is required
- Radiographic certification mandatory (HARP)
- Assist dentist in all phases of dental care, based on detailed knowledge of different dentists’
techniques and preferences
- Take digital x-rays
- Set up and sterilize exam rooms and equipment, in accordance with universal safety precautions and other safety standards
- Answers inquiries from patients or direct questions to the appropriate clinical
- Book appointments based on dentist’s request
- Assist in the preparation of dental records and reports
- Perform related duties as required
Type of Job: Full-Time
Hourly Wage/Salary: Highly competitive compensation
Closes: June 24, 2019
To apply follow these instructions
If you would like to apply for this position, please e-mail Lisa Whitmore
, at email@example.com.
Please add code DentAsst0119
to Subject Line.
We thank all those who apply; however, only candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted. We reserve the right to keep résumés on file, and may contact you at a later date if a position becomes available.
The information contained in this job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. META Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
If you require a Meta job posting translated into French, please advise the Resource and Information staff.