Customer Service – Technical Support Online CHAT
Convergys – Belleville, Ontario
To assist customers in resolving issues related to their mobile devices through online chat support by providing fantastic customer service and technical support. This is an online chat position, so NO phones and NO calls!
- Work with customers to troubleshoot basic and complex technical issues
- Identify, investigate, research and provide solutions for customer inquires
- Utilize internal tools and resources to assist in problem solving
- Employ customer service skills to ensure customers satisfaction
- Full time, permanent position
- $14 per hour, plus benefits and performance bonus
- Career development and advancement opportunity
- 5 weeks fulltime/paid training
- Open concept, casual work environment
- Employee lounge and full-service cafeteria
- Social events and site activities *Fridays we wear Plaid Day!
- Local community involvement
- You are a daily user of mobile technology or have a base technical/troubleshooting knowledge
- You have experience working in customer service roles
- You are an effective communicator, with the ability to type 35WPM
- You are willing and eager to learn new skills
- You are a team player who enjoys working with a diverse group of people towards a common goal
- You possess a keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- You are adaptable and flexible, and skilled at multi-tasking
*Job requirements may vary by country and will not contravene any local laws.
*Convergys welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
***PLEASE NOTE*** This is not a remote position. Successful candidates will be required to work onsite in our Belleville Convergys location, Ontario – CANADA.
Type of Job: Full-Time
Hourly Wage/Salary: TBD
Closes: January 25, 2018
To apply follow these instructions
To apply, please visit our website: www.convergys.com
The information contained in this job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. META Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
If you require a Meta job posting translated into French, please advise the Resource and Information staff.