Customer Service Specialist
Kingston Online Services – Belleville, Ontario
As a member of our team, your genuine desire to help others will contribute to providing exceptional customer service. You will be the first point of contact for our clients, and will thrive in this role if you enjoy problem solving, taking initiative, learning new skills and take pride in a job well done.
- A minimum of OSSGD with strong numeric ability/ reasoning
- 1-2 years in a customer service role
- Fluency in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Strong software skills and internet savvy
- Experience preparing invoices and processing transactions
- Meticulous attention to process and detail
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Ability to work independently, within a team setting
Type of Job: Full-Time, Permanent Full-Time, Temporary
Hourly Wage/Salary: To be determined
Closes: December 21, 2018
To apply follow these instructions
Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
The information contained in this job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. META Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
If you require a Meta job posting translated into French, please advise the Resource and Information staff.